We understand that successful cooperation between parents and staff provides the best outcomes for your child. Working together as partners means no matter which way the wind blows, we can adjust
- Would you like to come in and do an activity with the children? We've had some fantastic parent sessions in the last year, including guitar songs, baking, doll making, drawing, making Rudolph
Christmas Cards and visits from your favourite Pets. Thanks for your help!
- Please keep us up to date with what's going on at home - fill in your diary whenever something special happens at home, at Grandma's, on holiday - whatever!
- We have a parents suggestion box if you have any ideas on how to improve things here.
- We incorporate our Progress Checks in line with the EYFS curriculum. Your keyworker will contact you to discuss how your child is doing and to give you a chance for feedback. These only take
place 3 times a year and should only take 5-10 minutes of your time.
- We have parents evenings, this gives parents a chance to discuss with their child's keyworker about their file and development.
- Parental volunteers are always welcome to join us for a Forest Session - just speak to Alison.
We look forward to welcoming new helpers.